Posting a classified listing is a benefit reserved for NOFA-NY members. If you're not already a member and would like to become one, join HERE! Members and non-members may post on our GO NOFA forum.
To see ads in each category, select from the categories at the left of the page. To submit an ad in any of these categories, click the Submit Ad button below and then select the category in which you would like to post your ad. Please note that it can take up to two weeks before a classified listing will be appear on our website.
Classified listings are separated into five major categories:
- Land (several options, see below for explanation)
- Room Share (for lodging during or in conjunction with agriculture-related events)
- Ride Share (for transportation to agriculture-related events)
- The Property for Rent/Sale listings are standard classified ads and are shorter in length and are not filtered by their details.
- Land Offered and Land Sought listings are more in-depth forms and listings for NOFA-NY’s land linking database. NOFA-NY is pleased to offer this land linking directory as a response to a member-expressed need for a place to list and search for available land with certain attributes related to farming. Unique features of these listings include the ability to describe unique land transfer and work-to-own arrangements that both land owner and land seeker may be interested in.
The Land Offered classified form will create an entry in our land linking database, which is accessed via the menu at the left of the classifieds page. Similarly, filling out a Land Sought form creates an entry that you are looking for land to farm with certain attributes. These listings can be sorted based on the entries in several categories.
Please note that it can take up to two weeks before a classified listing will appear on our website.