Ways to Give:
- Make your gift online using our secure payment processor.
- Mail your gift information and payment to:
1423 Hathaway Dr.
Farmington, NY 14425
- Call us at (585) 271-1979 to make your gift over the phone.
Your gift of $45 or more includes your NOFA-NY membership. We offer the following benefits to our members:
- A one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer, a quarterly publication of NOFA Interstate Council that includes an in depth supplement on an organic farming topic.
- A copy of our annual Local and Organic Food and Farm Guide, the most comprehensive listing of organic and sustainable farms in New York State.
- A vote at our annual meeting to help guide the direction of the organization.
- Member specific services including the option to participate in our Farmer’s Pledge program, or post an ad on the NOFA-NY Classifieds section of our website.
By making a donation to NOFA-NY, you’re ensuring a future for local, organic food and farming in New York State and beyond. Thank you for your support!
NOFA-NY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Growers and processors certified by NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC are not required to be members of NOFA-NY, Inc.