When you make a donation to NOFA-NY, you’re supporting programs and services that assist farmers, inform consumers, and advocate for policies that promote an organic, sustainable food and farm system. We could not do this work without your generous support. Thank you.
Ways to Give:
- Make your gift online using our secure payment processor.
- Mail your gift information and payment to:
NOFA-NY 1423 Hathaway Dr.
Farmington, NY 14425
- Call us at (585) 271-1979 to make your gift over the phone.
Your gift of $45 or more includes your NOFA-NY membership. We offer the following benefits to our members:
- A one-year subscription to New York Organic News, a one-of-kind quarterly news magazine that includes feature stories, and regular columns on local, organic food and farming.
- A one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer, a quarterly publication of NOFA Interstate Council that includes an in depth supplement on an organic farming topic.
- A copy of our annual Local and Organic Food and Farm Guide, the most comprehensive listing of organic and sustainable farms in New York State.
- A vote at our annual meeting to help guide the direction of the organization.
- Member specific services including the option to participate in our Farmer’s Pledge program, or post an ad on the NOFA-NY Classifieds section of our website.
By making a donation to NOFA-NY, you’re ensuring a future for local, organic food and farming in New York State and beyond. Thank you for your support!
NOFA-NY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Growers and processors certified by NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC are not required to be members of NOFA-NY, Inc.