NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC has been accredited by the USDA National Organic Program since April 29, 2002 to provide organic certification for farmers and processors in the United States. NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC is operated in a nonprofit manner and is funded entirely by certification fees. The day-to-day activities of the program are coordinated by paid certification office personnel. Trained inspectors are hired to visit the farms and processing operations. NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC is a subsidiary of NOFA-NY, Inc., a nonprofit, educational organization.
Why choose NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC?
- New York’s Largest & Most Experienced Certifier
- High Integrity
- Local/Regional Knowledge
- Farmer Friendly, Dedicated Staff
- Sponsor Free Informational Workshops
Our goal is maintaining the highest level of organic integrity while caring about our farmers and handlers!
Certification Application Deadlines for 2014:
- Applications to renew certification are due by Friday, Feb. 28.
- If seeking organic certification for the first time, applications are due by Saturday, March 15.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES with
NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC: