Due Dates & Timeframes
Application Submission Dates
- Initial Handling Applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
- The first year of certification is a lengthier process than in succeeding years due to the information required.
- Once the application is received, a time frame will be determined for the inspection visit.
Certification Time Frame
- After the inspection has taken place and the report has been submitted, the Final Reviewer(s) will review the application and the inspection report and make a determination on certification.
- Once a decision is made the certification office will contact the applicant with a letter of determination and contract (if applicable).
- The average time period of certification from start to finish is approximately 3-4 months.
- In succeeding years, there is no lapse in certification (providing Annual Information Update occurs).