Zucchini Bread - adapted from allrecipes.com
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour Servings: 24
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups maple syrup
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups grated zucchini
1. Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
(165 degrees C).
2. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a
3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and syrup together in a large bowl.
4. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir
in zucchini until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake for 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes
6. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes then remove bread from pan, and