NOFA-NY exists to serve the needs of its members who include farmers, consumers, business owners and concerned citizens. Any gift of $45 or more makes someone a member for the year. We are honored to support our members’ commitment to local, organic and sustainable food and farming. Thank you for helping New York’s local food and farm system thrive!
Join or Renew Today
- Become a Member Online using our secure payment processor.
- Call us at (585) 271-1979 to join or renew your support today.
- Mail your membership information and payment to:
1423 Hathaway Dr.
Farmington, NY 14425
Benefits of Membership
- A one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer, a quarterly publication of the NOFA Interstate Council that includes an in-depth supplement on an organic farming topic
- A copy of our annual Local and Organic Food and Farm Guide, the most comprehensive listing of organic and sustainable farms in New York State
- A vote at our annual meeting to help guide the direction of the organization
- Member-specific services including the option to participate in our Farmer’s PledgeTM program, and other marketing services such as our Food and Farm Directory and Farmers and Gardeners Resource Guide
- The ability to post an ad on the NOFA-NY Classifieds and to post an event on the Events Calendar
NOFA-NY Inc. is a member-based, non-profit educational organization supported in part by membership donations and individual contributions. NOFA-NY is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Charitable donations are tax deductible to fullest extent allowable by the IRS. A copy of our latest annual report may be obtained upon request from our office or from the Office of the NYS Attorney General, 120 Broadway, Albany, NY 12071.